International Student Fees
Tuition fees cover all costs for academic instruction including text books and participation in the basic school program.
Please note that the tuition fees apply if a student’s parents do not reside, work, and pay income tax in Saskatchewan. Having a parent live temporarily in Saskatchewan during the school year does not change the student’s status.
International Student Fees
For more information on the International Student Fees, please contact our International Studies Director, Hank Yoo at:
Phone: 1-306-775-0919 (Ext. 5) Fax: 1-306-775-3070
Please Note: It is expected that there will be a tuition increase for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Students will not be allowed to stay at their homestay location during July and August (summer break). Returning students must pack all of their belongings and store them at the school during the summer break. If a student fails to or chooses not to store their belongings at the school during July and August, there will be a fee charged per month.
- If a student’s homestay family invites their respective student on a family trip, the student will be expected to pay the necessary fees to the homestay family to join the trip. This extra fee for the trip is separate from the monthly homestay fee. If the student chooses not to join the trip, they will be assigned to a different location for the duration of the trip.
- Documentation Fee: $20 each.
- Homestay Damage Fee: As required.
- Transportation fee: $10 for each ride either from the homestay or school (on non-school days). (Homestay parents are only responsible for transportations to and from the school. The homestay parents are not obligated to provide transportation to and from any personal activities including sports, meeting friends, going to the mall, etc. In cases where the homestay parents agree to provide transportation, the student must pay $10 (CAD) per ride to the homestay parent.)
- Any activities of students’ choice with associated fees such as sports programs, co-curricular activities, choir tours and other trips.
- Grade 12 Grad Fee - Grade 12 Students only.
- Athletic Fees – Students participating in extracurricular sports are financially responsible for a variety of items including clothing, equipment and athletic fees. The cost varies depending on the sport and age level.
- All accounts not paid in full during the school year are charged a late payment fee of 2% interest for each month.
- Saskatchewan Health provides the comprehensive healthcare insurance at no cost.
- Regina Christian School will not be able to advance or hold funds on behalf of a student.
- Regina Christian School will be responsible for the application of Saskatchewan Health Cards for international students. Although all students ultimately receive a Saskatchewan Health Card, the length of time that it takes for the issuing of a health card is out of our control. If there is a period that the student has to wait for the health card to be issued, the student will be responsible for any health care fees that arise during this time. Because the issuing of a health card depends on the expiry date of the students’ visa and study permit, students and parents need to ensure that the expiry dates are well into the future as to not interfere with the issuing of his or her health card.
- Regina Christian School, if possible, may aid in reapplying for student visas, from an administrative standpoint (i.e. paperwork). Regina Christian School is not responsible for the issuing of the student visas, as we do not have any control or authority over the decision. The student must pay all of the necessary fees when extending or reapplying for student visas. The fees are subject to change annually, so please refer to Immigration and Citizenship Canada website.