K - 12 Admissions
INQUIRIES AND TOURS
If you would like to find out more about Regina Christian School the best way to start is to explore our website. If you like what you see here and would like to have a tour of our school, or view a Virtual Information Presentation, please click here to contact us, or call the Development Office at 306-775-0919 ext. 4.
Application Timeline and Important Dates
The application process takes approximately two to four weeks (from start to finish). Please note that the Development Office is closed during the first two weeks of July. It is highly recommended that you submit your completed application forms by June 1st if you are seeking fall enrolment.
Note: A kindergarten student must be five years of age by December 31st to be eligible for enrolment in September.
Tuition and Fees
For information on tuition and other student fees, please click here to contact us.
Once your application has been reviewed and we have determined that a placement would be a possibility, you will be contacted by the Development Office to come in for an Admissions Interview with the Principal, Development Director and, if applicable, Learning Resource Staff and High School Guidance Counsellor. Students enrolling in grade 6 through 12 are required to attend.
The interview is designed to be a relaxed and friendly conversation where we can get to know you and your child(ren) better and determine together if RCS is a good fit for your family. Come prepared with any questions you may have for us. Our desire is to equip you with all of the information you need to make the right decision for your family. Parents will be asked questions such as:
• Do you profess faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?
• How did you come into relationship with Jesus Christ? Share your personal testimony of faith.
• How does your relationship with Christ impact the way you live? How does it impact the way you raise your children?
• Where do you attend church? Are you a member and how long have you attended? Do you volunteer or serve in your church or are you involved in church ministries? Do your children attend Sunday School and/or youth group?
• What types of things do you do in your home to ensure your faith is passed on to your children?
• Are you in agreement with our Statement of Faith?
• Why choose Christian education for your children? What would be your expectations of Regina Christian School?
Within a few days of the interview, you will be informed of the result of your application.
To contact our Director of Development, please click here to fill out the form on the contact us page.
Director of Development
(306) 775-0919, ext. 4