Your support means a great deal to us. One of the best ways to help RCS provide affordable Christian education is through a financial donation.
RCS is a registered Canadian charitable organization, so your gifts of $20 or more are tax deductible.
HOW TO GIVE
Please note: If you choose to make your donation online, approximately 3-4% of your contribution will go directly to a third party for processing fees. Should you wish to have all of your donation go directly towards RCS, please choose one of the other options.
When giving a donation, you can specify if it is a general donation or bursary fund donation. A general donation is one in which the school will decide where it will go based on what needs are most urgent, and a bursary fund donation is one in which you would provide tuition for a low-income family. Donations can also be dedicated in honour or in memory of someone special.
1. GENERAL DONATION
Regina Christian School will best decide where to put your general donation based on our most urgent needs. Below is a list of some of the initiatives that are in RCS's future:
- Chromebooks for students - $120,000
- Textbooks, Advanced Placement Resources and Equipment, Workbooks, etc. - $20,000/year
Fine arts program
- Musical Instruments, Christmas and Spring Musical Productions, etc.
General Repairs and Maintenance
- Front Sidewalk Replacement - $10,500
- New Flooring in Library - $15,000
- New windows for the entire school - $300,000
2. tuition assistance fund
Provide tuition for a Low-income Family
- Consider giving a child the opportunity to attend RCS that normally wouldn’t be able to experience the academic and spiritual benefits of a school like ours. Your donation towards our Tuition Assistance Program will greatly benefit a family that would not be in a position to financially afford attendance at RCS. Please call for specific tuition information.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Monthly Donation
- One-time Donation
- United Way - Talk to your workplace or United Way representative about making a donation to RCS each pay cheque. Some employers match employee donations.
- Legacy Giving - Did you know you can donate RRSP's, RRIF's and other securities?
GIVING NOW: A charitable donation to RCS now can offset tax on the withdrawal of your RRSP's and RRIF's. Click this link to donate securities now.
GIVING LATER: The tax burden can be considerable for registered funds such as RRSP's and RRIF's. When you pass away, it is as if you cashed in your assets all at once and it is added to your taxable income. You could then be taxed at the highest income rate. Making a legacy donation to RCS can help offset the tax burden on the estate.
If you wish to find out more about legacy giving, make a one-time gift, or set up a monthly donation using preauthorized debit, please reach out to our Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-775-0919, ext. 3, to find out more.