Your support means a great deal to us. One of the best ways to help RCS provide affordable Christian education is through a financial donation. Your support helps families in our community who want to equip their children in service to the Lord.
RCS is a registered Canadian charitable organization, so your gifts of $20 or more are tax deductible.
When giving a donation, you can specify if it is a general donation in which the school will decide where it will go based on what needs are most urgent, or you may specify one of the areas below. Donations can also be dedicated in honour or in memory of someone special.
Provide tuition for a Low-income Family
- Consider giving a child the opportunity to attend RCS that normally wouldn’t be able to experience the academic and spiritual benefits of a school like ours. Your donation towards our Tuition Assistance Program will greatly benefit a family that would not be in a position to financially afford attendance at RCS. Please call for specific tuition information.
NEW Window Fund
- RCS is located in the historic, 105 year-old Campion College building in South Regina. As the building ages, we regularly need to replace and upgrade various structures and articles throughout the school. Currently our most needed upgrade is to the windows. There are 210 windows that need replacing in the building at a cost of around $3,000 each. Donations in that amount would be greatly appreciated and in your honour we would place a plaque with your name beside the window in recognition of your generous contribution. However, we also know that an amount that large is not affordable for all, and we would be grateful for a donation in any amount to be put towards this endeavour.
General Repairs and Maintenance
- Parking Lot Expansion - $35,000
- Energy Efficient Lighting Upgrade - $40,000
- Front Sidewalk Replacement - $10,500
Early Childhood education wing
- New Flooring in Preschool - $8,250
- New Flooring in Kindergarten - $8,250
- New Flooring in Library - $12,000
- Science Lab Upgrades and Expansion - $40,000
Fine arts program
- Musical Instruments, Christmas and Spring Musical Productions, etc.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Monthly Donation
- One-time Donation
- United Way - Talk to your workplace or United Way representative about making a donation to RCS each pay cheque. Some employers match employee donations.
- Legacy Giving - Did you know you can donate RRSPs and RRIFs?
GIVING NOW: A charitable donation to RCS now can offset tax on the withdrawal of your RRSPs and RRIFs.
GIVING LATER: The tax burden can be considerable for registered funds such as RRSPs and RRIFs. When you pass away, it is as if you cashed in your assets all at once and it is added to your taxable income. You could then be taxed at the highest income rate. Making a legacy donation to RCS can help offset the tax burden on the estate.
HOW TO GIVE
Please note: If you choose to make your donation online, approximately 3-4% of your contribution will go directly to a third party for processing fees. Should you wish to have all of your donation go directly towards RCS, please choose one of the other options. Thank you.